Website Crimson Limited
IT Director – Manufacturing/Food Production – East Anglia
Head of IT/Senior IT Manager/IT Manager/IT Director/Operations Manager/Business Systems Manager
Crimson Limited are pleased to be working in Partnership with a well-established Food Production Manufacturing business based in East Anglia.
My client requires an IT Director to come onboard to deliver an IT transformation across the next 18 – 24 months against an agreed IT Strategy, and to explore Digital Innovation to support future growth for the organisation.
We are looking for a driven IT Leader who can engage with the business and comes from a technical background within applications/systems, who can also influence an IT function to progress forwards.
Please note we welcome applications from candidates either looking to make the step up from a Head of IT/IT Manager position or candidates looking to move from an IT Operations Manager role into IT Directorship.
Key Skills required for this position,
- Ability to deliver against a pre-defined IT transformation Strategy
- A background in delivering an Application/System roadmap
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors: Food Production, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or FMCG.
- Experience of managing teams up to 10 IT professionals in size
- Experience of working within a matrix management environment
- Strong supplier management and experience working with outsourced partners
- Drive and energy are required for this position along with the ability to build internal relationships across the organisation
- A level of Microsoft Dynamics Navision knowledge would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make the step up into their first IT Director position
My client are offering a salary between £65,000 and £75,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review. Please note interviews will be held for this position weeks commencing 25th November and 2nd December.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.