Website Crimson Limited
This award winning, multi-discipline Professional Services organisation needs to appoint a business-orientated Head of IT / IT Director to drive innovation and transformation plans into the 21st century, creating a cohesive technology function that maximises the potential for new business opportunities.
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement the development of digital plans & information solutions to support the ongoing transformation of the business
- Work with the senior leadership team to adopt & adapt best practices and embed them into the organisation with a clear focus on delivering and measuring outcomes
- Influence the thinking of stakeholders on how they perceive current and future innovation and, where appropriate, make recommendations for the introduction of new technologies
- Provide vision and leadership to the IT function with direct leadership responsibilities for internal IT resources
- Serve as the trusted advisor providing thought leadership, consultation, and influence on business strategy
- Oversee the delivery of technology and services by third party suppliers in a collaborative manner through business-focused SLAs
Background and Experience
- Extensive IT / technology experience in IT leadership roles with relevant functional business and process expertise appropriate to the role
- Background of working with Board level stakeholders with a proactive and “business outcomes” focus, translating for them so that they “understand tech”
- Proven track record of operating in businesses where the customer journey is at the core of everything delivered
- Experience to include the management of outsourced support services and providers; project orientated background in Waterfall / AGILE methodologies
- Ability to thrive in a multi-site organisation as a positive communicator, strong negotiator & listener and analytical thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent), preferably in a Technology or Computer Science discipline
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.