Website Crimson Limited
IT Finance Project Manager – Birmingham – Competitive Salary – Finance Systems
My client in Birmingham City Centre are looking for an IT Finance PM to join their growing organisation!
This is a lead role in the support of IT Project delivery and specifically the roll-out of the Finance programme.
The position involves building and maintaining project and planning models and liaising with IT development and Finance operational teams as required.
Reporting to the Finance Programme Manager, the Finance Project Manager is a key member of the IT PMO Team. There are currently no direct reports but the role will operate in a matrix environment.
* Scoping; budgeting; setting up project phases
* Preparation of project plans and timelines for internal and external use
* Establishing project teams and governance structure, setting and reinforcing protocols, and briefing team members accordingly
* Manage team resourcing requirements considering issues such as capacity, continuity, experience required and impact on client service and finance operations
* Lead, motivate, develop, mentor and appraise project team members
* Identify and manage stakeholders and establish a communication plan. Responsibility for liaising with IT counterparts and 3rd party vendors
* Manage project and finance system support requests, related IT change and delivery plans and the formal process for acceptance and sign off with the business
* Plan for the deployment of technology, liaising with internal and external IT and business change leaders, ensuring there are appropriate levels of governance at all stages of the project
* Co-ordinate work effort across project and operational teams, produce status/RAG reporting, liaising with key stakeholders and communicating progress
* Management of project team deliverables, team briefings and action lists
* Assisting with the transition of any project activities to service delivery
* Organise team debriefings and feedback
* Co-ordinate with IT PMO/Finance to capture knowledge and lessons learned
There will be some ad hoc travel required to other UK sites as required.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package available for the role.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Matt Morris at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.