Website Crimson Limited
IT Financial Coordinator – Excel/Procurement – Warwick
IT Finance Coordinator required for an organisation based near Warwick, where you will play a key role in ensuring that IT purchasing remains compliant with organisational standards and that there is tight control of IT budgets and expenditure. You will work with Finance & Procurement colleagues to agree local processes and procedures that fully align to the organisational policy.
The ideal candidate will extensive experience monitoring expenditure against budget forecasts and analysing financial information/identifying issues.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Assist IT managers with understanding and complying with appropriate procurement methods
- Liaise with Finance and Procurement team members to establish and agree processes and procedures.
- Raise purchase orders and ensure that goods/services are receipted in a timely fashion.
- Deliver a monthly analysis of expenditure against forecast for all IT budgets, highlighting areas of concern etc.
- Handle any queries related to incoming invoices.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience in monitoring expenditure against budget forecasts.
- Prior experience of drafting and maintain local processes.
- Experience in analysing financial information and identifying issues.
- Significant experience purchasing good and services in line with organisational rules.
- Experience contributing to budgeting and reforecasting exercises.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required.
The salary for this position is £26,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Financial Coordinator – Warwick
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.