Website Crimson Limited
IT Floorwalker – London
IT Floorwalker required to work for a leading client in the London area. My client is looking for a floorwalker to come on board and help provide 1st line support for a new business area which will also require you to work in Birmingham to support business events over a two separate weekends which will be fully expensed as well as a pending office move within London.
Key Skills Required;
- Previous experience acting as a Floorwalker
- Experience offering 1st line/desk side across a business area
- Comfortable working with iPad and IOS devices and queries relating to access to the WIFI and general user issues on the day of the event.
- Experience providing support to user queries/problems
- Experience escalating issues to second line support teams in past roles
- Good experience surrounding MS Office 365, Azure, Windows, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- Comfortable maintaining logs of queries and resolutions.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.