Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Analyst – 2nd/3rd line – London/Flexible
Salary £37,000-£42,000 per annum, depending on experience
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst to work in City of London. The IT Infrastructure Analyst you will oversee all Information Technology and Communications systems within the practice. The role includes providing assistance to staff. As an Infrastructure engineer/analyst you be responsible for providing a high level of technical support to internal users on projects/BAU.
The ideal candidate will be a infrastructure professional with good all-round experience with Networks, Servers, High Level End User support experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide infrastructure support (Hardware, software and networking)
- Providing 3rd line support from hardware, software, and network to all teams
- Being a mentor and leader to existing IT staff
- Provide guidance to 2nd line support team, on BAU and project work
- Working with project teams to ensure documentation is maintained and up to date.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
Key Skills required:
- MCSE Certification
- VMware/Hyper-V experience
- Experience with Azure would be highly desirable
- Experience in writing PowerShell is also highly desirable
- Previous experience in an 2nd/3rd line IT support/IT infrastructure role
- Knowledge of Active Directory/user group management
- Able to perform complex troubleshooting
- TCP/IP and Networking Experience
- Data Storage principles
- Full driving licence
Our client is offering a salary of £37,000- £42,000 per annum, with a variety of excellent benefits available on offer.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.