Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Engineer – Networking/Firewalls/Server – Chalfont St Giles
IT Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client who are a not for project organisation and registered charity who provide vital welfare services.
As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be part of the IT Team who provide day to day operational support, network management and be deeply involved in IT projects, network design and mission critical IT Network infrastructure.
This role will require you to be the single point of escalation for 2nd Line Support Engineers and the Subject Matter Expert for core IT Infrastructure and networking
Key Skills required,
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, Virtualisation and SAN Technologies
- Network Architecture, network configuration and traffic optimisation experience
- Cisco Certified with the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify IP switching and routing, security and firewall issues
- Linux experience
- Microsoft Server Experience
- The ability to work and experience of working in teams between 5 and 10
My client is offering a salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.