Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Lead – Birmingham City Centre
Infrastructure Lead required for a leading international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be required to provide the technical expertise and guidance to the existing IT Infrastructure team based in Birmingham. You will play a pivotal part in the design, strategy and overall roadmap for the infrastructure estate within this large organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong Infrastructure professional, who is confident with leading and mentoring a small/medium onshore team.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable infrastructure technical expertise, with the ability to propose technical designs, build and improve the infrastructure and network estate.
- Ability to manage and supervise infrastructure projects to ensure accurate, timely and efficient delivery.
- Experience in leading/mentoring technical teams to restore business as usual service within agreed timescales .
- Ability/experience to break down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work with technical teams to plan and deliver back restored service.
- Excellent level of server & desktop operating systems, alongside a good knowledge of database systems.
- Experience of developing and maintaining meaningful KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of SAN, LAN, WAN.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software and mobile technologies to recognise and implement best practice and understand the limitations of applicability.
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication skills.
My client is offering a salary of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.