Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Lead – Storage / Backup – London / Flexible
IT Infrastructure Lead with Storage, Backup and Virtualisation experience required for a leading global business based in London to be responsible for designing, managing and maintaining architecture for public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a senior infrastructure role previously experience with the following technologies: Isilon, Rubrik, Networker, VMware, Nutanix, AWS, Azure, Dell Server hardware, SAN administration skills, Cisco MDS switches, PTL tape library management. Experience in the Oil and Gas or Utilities industry would be preferred.
In return for your skills the company is offers a good work life balance with a hybrid working policy and a very competitive salary. The role will be 2 days in the office, the rest from home.
· Be the focal point within IS for all public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
· Design, manage and maintain architecture for public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
· Ensure backup, DR and storage archival services are setup as per business need for the on-prem and cloud services.
· Ensure high availability and quality of cloud & storage services.
· Act as technical lead and SME for Storage, Virtualisation and Backup services
· Manage the outsourced services to ensure services are delivered in accordance with company standards.
· Vendor and outsource provider management for relevant technologies.
· Manage and maintain on premise devices in our UK data centres.
· Work closely with outsource provider to ensure cloud and storage related ticket & queries are being resolved effectively.
· Experience on designing and management of multiple public cloud platforms.
· In depth knowledge/experience of public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders, including senior executives.
· Ability to handle many tasks / projects simultaneously.
· Ability to compel suppliers to high performance standards.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.