Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – M365/Inside IR35 – West Bromwich & Remote
£175 – £200 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Fully remote working available
IT Support Analyst required for a leading client based in West Brom, fully remote working is available. The ideal candidate will have worked within a IT Support Analyst previously and have experience with the following technologies: Proficient in, Microsoft 365 technologies VMWare 7.0 and above, Citrix Xenapp 7 and above, Veeam 10, Exchange Online, Active Directory, Group policy, Security technologies and ideally NetApp HCI platform (or similar) experience.
- Strong IT Support Analyst experience
- Microsoft 365 platform experience essential
- Azure (VM and AD) experience
- Experience with MFA technologies
- Experience of managing software licences and associated processes
- Experience of Continual service improvement model
- Experience in security technologies and best practice
- Ability/experience to break down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work with technical teams to plan and deliver back restored service
- Significant experience of managing technical teams
- Demonstrable experience in leading technical teams to restore business as usual service within agreed timescales
- Good knowledge of hardware, software and mobile technologies to recognise and implement best
- Familiarity with Data warehouses and/or power BI is useful, but not essential
- Experience with Datacentres
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lucy Morgan at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.