Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Specialist – 0365 – Birmingham
IT Infrastructure Specialist required for an international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key part in the implementation, provision and support of desktop and infrastructure across the organisation. You will be responsible for 3rd line support on Windows 10, O365 and Server (2008/12/16) environments, as well as contributing to system upgrades and modifications.
The ideal candidate will have proven infrastructure and application expertise, particular around 0365, Windows 10, Powershell, SCCM, Citrix. The role will initially be a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Skills of the role
- Windows and Server Operating Systems management
- Application packaging & virtualisation
- Citrix – XEN App published Desktop & Published application
- Group Policy Objects, DHCP, DNS, WINS
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- Microsoft SCCM
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The salary for this position is between £55,000 – £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Infrastructure Specialist – 365 – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.