Website Crimson Limited
IT Infrastructure Support Analyst – Dudley
infrastructure / support / 2nd line / 3rd line / office 365 / active directory / mimecast
Infrastructure Support Analyst required for a company based in Tipton, Dudley to be responsible for performing analysis, system maintenance, implementation and support duties in support of infrastructure and other shared technologies used within the business.
The ideal candidate will have worked within an IT Support role previously, have excellent customer service skills and be able to work well within a small team. This role will require some travel to other sites along with working alternate Saturday mornings per month.
- Carry out analysis in support of the company’s initiatives, system changes or identified problems
- Implement technology change either as projects or smaller changes
- Complete system maintenance and health-checks
- Provide support and troubleshooting for colleagues and customers
- Complete regular administrative tasks including Information Security checks
- Carry out configuration to support the businesses technology portfolio
- Servers, networking and related on-premises infrastructure
- Software-defined and virtual infrastructure
- Back-up systems
- Desktop services including PCs, printing, mobile devices and voice systems
- Information security and supporting technology
- Automation tools for infrastructure and applications
- Office365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Group Policy. (Networking, ForcePoint & Mimecast experience is desirable)
- Experience supporting or implementing shared infrastructure technology
- Experience supporting or implementing desktop services technology
- Able to analyse problems or opportunities then design and implement solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a professional and comfortable approach dealing with all colleagues
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and GREAT.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines.
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Able to adopt flexible working patterns, working outside of normal hours if required
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £30,000 and £37,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.