Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager – Central London
IT Manager required for my client based in Central London where you will be responsible for managing the IT Service Delivery with the support of the IT Director with internal and external users. This role will also be to promote continuous improvement of IT productivity, service quality to achieve user satisfaction.
Key Skills required,
- Experience of Agile Development Environment
- Experience of Helpdesk application – preferably Support Works
- Experience of ITIL
- Multi-site experience including call centres (AVAYA)
- Microsoft Application experience (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Windows PC/Server Experience
- Windows 7, Office 2010, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VMware, Cisco UC 560, Cisco Firewall, DELL AppAssure Back Up
My client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.