Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager – D365 – Remote
IT Manager required for a leading charity based in London to be responsible for leading a multi-discipline team, who are responsible for supporting, maintaining and developing technical platforms, especially Dynamics 365.
As an IT Manager in the IT BAU team, part of Performance and Corporate Services, you will be leading a team who are focused on delivering:
- Supporting the technical implementation of Dynamics 365 and Business Central, led by our 3rd party suppliers
- The companies continued migration to Azure for other data and services
- Working on, delivering and supporting multiple exciting projects across the organisation
- Continuing to define and deliver the future technology landscape of the business
- Maintaining and enhancing systems we use to help deliver our new strategy
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FULLY REMOTE
Key skills and responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration, security and operation of the Dynamics 365 platform, you produce complex workflows, designs or dashboards, training others in the use and support of the platform and will be responsible for defined parts of projects.
- Using your wider technical experience you perform administrative tasks on other platforms, providing guidance to junior members of your team and provide advice and coaching on your areas of expertise.
- You lead projects and supervise work of others on a day-to-day basis.
- You have a thorough understanding of your professional area and how it fits within the business.
- You select the appropriate methods, tools and applications, communicate fluently and are able to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- You keep up to date with developments in in the IT and cyber security industry.
- You are responsible and take initiative for your own personal development and that of your team.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification or equivalent experience
The salary for this permanent position is between £48,000 and £58,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.