Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager – Microsoft/Hyper-V – Birmingham
IT Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham where you will come on board as a hands-on IT Manager and will have a good understanding of Microsoft technologies including Hyper-V and will be able to develop processes and procedures for this growing business.
Processes and Procedures will have to be refine and embed into the business to achieve BSI and ISO standards to help my client protect sensitive information.
The role involves:
- Day to day management of incidents and problems.
- Managing other IT team members.
- Evaluating, planning and implementing IT Projects.
- Continuous Improvement of our IT infrastructure to accommodate future growth.
- Implementing processes and procedures in order that we run a structured service
- Ensuring that we have business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- The skills requirements would need to be
- Good technical skills, Windows Server, Hyper V, Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with networking and firewalls
- Good planning and organisation skills
My client are offering a salary of between £40,000 and £42,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.