Website Crimson Limited
IT Manager –based in Surrey is sought to work with the IT director to develop the future IT strategy and to lead the IT department, in order to ensure that the organisations IT Provision is an enabler for success for all members of staff and serves the organisations expansion programme.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Will be responsible to in all matters and will develop relationships with all the key stakeholders and members of the Senior Management Team such that they are confident in the service provided by the IT department.
- To interact effectively on a professional level with all colleagues and seek to establish and maintain productive relationships with all.
- Strategy development, Strategy Execution, Relationship Management and Service Delivery is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-IT specialist stakeholders in order to identify and solve IT challenges, and to develop strategic planning in order to improve experience and effectiveness.
- Supporting multi-purpose servers and hosted solutions
- Support Network Voice Infrastructure
- Manage IT Budgets and procurement and implementation of hardware and software.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualification in MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL Foundation, CISMP, TOGAF
- Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting
- Strong knowledge of IT Security
- Preferably had experience in working in a non for-profit organisation
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure and migration strategies.
- Will need to pass Enhanced DBS clearance.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 and £55,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.