Website Crimson Limited
IT Network & Security Engineer – Palo Alto – Birmingham/Flexible
IT Network & Security Engineer required for an international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key role in the support and maintenance of a large-scale LAN & WAN infrastructure. Within the role, you will be responsible for the architecture and delivery roadmap for network security products. You will also be responsible for the support/maintenance of network security products, and the ownership of incident tickets, driving troubleshooting, service restoration and remediation.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience within IT Networking and Network Security technologies.
Key Skills of the role
- Demonstrable experience in IP Networking & IT Security, particularly in with large scale environment.
- Hands on technical experience in installing, maintaining and configuring enterprise class network switches and routers.
- Proven knowledge and expertise configuring enterprise class firewalls.
- Strong knowledge of VLANs, BGP, VPN’s, NAT & DNS
- Experience of network monitoring systems.
- Skills in network security, web application security and internet proxy solutions.
The salary for this position is between £55,000 – £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Network & Security Engineer – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.