Website Crimson Limited
IT PMO Coordinator – MS Gold Partner – Birmingham Business Park
IT Project Coordinator/PMO Analyst required for a leading MS Gold Partner based at Birmingham Business Park, where you will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects, of varying size and complexity. The project coordinator is responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities in order to achieve efficient project delivery.
Crimson are an IT Solutions and IT Recruitment Business. Our IT Solutions specialise in the delivery of Microsoft Solutions and applications.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Responsibility for planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Provide support and assistant to project manager throughout the IT project’s lifecycle.
- Play a key part in the management of small and medium sized IT projects.
- Support the project team with the creation of project documentation.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, change requests and presentations to ensure effect project progression.
- Keep your colleagues and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
Key Skills of the role
- Commercial experience within a challenging IT Project Coordinator position.
- Proven ability to work to tight and changing timelines.
- Experience of planning, organising and managing own workload with limited supervision.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Determined and driven attitude, with excellent motivation and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities, with exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Ability to use/learn Microsoft Office and other project management software applications.
The salary for this position is between £22000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.