Website Crimson Limited
IT PMO Lead – Governance/Transformational Change – Stoke on Trent
IT PMO Lead required for a leading organisation based in Stoke on Trent. You will come on board and be responsible for designing a programme governance framework to run the transformational change projects and programmes. The role will involve 1-2 days on site in Stoke on Trent, the rest being remote working.
- Previously designed a programme governance framework suitable for running transformational change projects and programmes, ensuring it reconciles with existing IT centric waterfall delivery governance frameworks
- Adapt the programme governance framework to incorporate various models of delivery as identified, including ‘waterfall’ and ‘agile’ as a minimum, and ensuring it covers both soft and hard aspects of transformational change
- Deploy the programme governance framework into projects and programmes
- Prepare and assure all project/programme reporting required for effective communication and governance by the organisation internally, and for the main external Board.
- Strong Governance experience
- Extensive Agile experience
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox, including regular reporting cycle requests.
- Develop and maintain IT PMO reporting KPIs for distribution to Senior IT Management.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced IT PMO role
- Precise attention to detail, with demonstrable experience in documentation.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and build strong working relationships with colleagues’ client and stakeholders.
- Experience using a Project Portfolio Management tool to support PMO reporting and activities.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.