Website Crimson Limited
IT Procurement Manager/Sourcing Manager – Stakeholders/Strategy – Coventry
IT Procurement manager required for a leading client based in Coventry. You are coming on board to ensure timely delivery of procurement projects to minimise supply risk and support delivery to business needs.
A suitable candidate will have technical knowledge and experience in category management application.
Key Skills Required;
- IT Procurement/Supplier management experience
- Lead identification, development and performance management of suppliers
- Managing and executing the IT category strategy to deliver commercial benefits
- Identify efficiency opportunities and associated improvements
- Ability to create complex project plans and prioritise delivery of simultaneous requirements
- Experienced in the application of modern category management tools and techniques
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in category management application
- Ability to lead complex negotiations
- Able to operate on a strategic and operational level
- Solid understanding and knowledge of IT supply market
- Experience leading cross functional teams to identify solutions to business problems
- Proven experience delivering cost savings across multiple business units
- Solid experience with the Microsoft stack – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management across all levels
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.