Website Crimson Limited
IT Programme Manager – Remote – 8M FTC
IT Programme Manager required for a leading charity based in London to be responsible for a variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities in a variety of contexts. To provide support and guidance to, and resolve issues raised by, less experienced staff and managers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked as a IT Project or Programme Manager previously and have experience leading small teams along with navigating large projects to completion. In return the company offers full remote flexible working and the chance to get involved in some interesting projects such as the delivery of the Dynamics 365 programme, an ongoing migration to MS Azure and the implementation of enhanced security and governance.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2022
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of a number of technical projects, you plan, report and actively manage the delivery of all projects in the portfolio, training others in the skills and techniques needed to create an environment for successful delivery.
- Identify potential challenges to the projects and escalate appropriately to mitigate risks to the project and ensure it is delivered to agreed timescales and cost.
- Following proven project management processes and producing relevant documentation and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Have a thorough understanding of your professional area and how it fits within the business.
- Select the appropriate methods, tools and applications, communicate fluently and are able to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Keep up to date with developments in in the IT and cyber security industry.
- To be responsible and take initiative for your own personal development and that of your team.
- MSP or equivalent qualifications/experience
- PRINCE2 or equivalent experience
- Dynamics 365 experience
The salary for this permanent position is between £60,000 and £70,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.