Website Crimson Limited
Project Co-ordinator/Junior Project Manager – Walsall/Flexible
Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Walsall. The ideal candidate will be an integral member of the project team responsible for supporting larger complex deliveries whilst also being given the opportunity to grow by being empowered to deliver a variety of smaller projects.
The ideal candidate will be involved in planning, scheduling, and tracking project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools with the associated project manager or with support if delivering directly. Experience of planning, organising, prioritising, and managing personal workload and demonstrating a proven ability to work on multiple items/projects is also advantageous for this style of role.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide support and assistance throughout the IT project’s lifecycle.
- Managing small to medium sized projects aligned to your skill set or to stretch and enhance it.
- Support team members with the creation of project documentation and ensure information is up to date and accurate in line with the project requirements.
- Facilitate and organise team and project meetings, providing associated administrative support such as compiling agendas and other supporting documentation, whilst taking and distributing actions.
- Keeping colleagues and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
Key Skills of the Role
- Previous experience supporting medium/large and complex projects through from planning to delivery stages ideal.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to use/learn Microsoft Office and other applications associated to the role.
- Prince2 qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally.
- Takes initiative in self-development and career progression.
- Proactively understanding the importance for detail and organisation throughout project completion.
The salary for this permanent position is £28-30k per annum DOE. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available and is willing to offer flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager – Walsall Based/ Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.