Website Crimson Limited
Senior IT Project Manager – Swindon
Senior IT Project Manager required for a company based in Swindon to be responsible for driving change and instilling efficient operational processes and governance in project management and business analysis methodologies and process, to maximise the success and benefits of the projects undertaken.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a Project Delivery or Project Management role previously and have experience working on large IT projects within a transformation programme.
The salary on offer for this position is between £55,000 and £65,000 per annum.
- Full responsibility and accountability for the planning, implementation, management, and support of the projects and implemented solutions delivered under the companies Transformation Programme.
- Analyse board approved project requests, coordinating the preparation of business cases, plans and resource estimates, advising where there are resource constraints within the team, third-party suppliers and or the business, where these impact on the desired outcomes, costs, and timelines.
- Development, monitoring and refinement of the company’s project management methodologies, documentation and reporting that improve the company’s ability to deliver initiatives to agreed scope, quality, time, and investment.
- Oversight and direction of project teams to achieve business goals, successfully managing and resolving competing priorities and conflicts between the objectives, escalating appropriately where strategic decisions are required.
- Coordinate with IT Team, suppliers and other business users and provide technical assistance for all core business systems.
- Demonstrable experience with direct management and team leadership in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of delivery of successful technology supported transformational change
- Ability to lead by example, calm in a crisis, commanding respect and motivating core project teams whilst developing a sense of community and collaboration between the team and the stakeholder community.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A person with a keen interest in driving continuous improvements with the aim of delivering business enabling technology, efficiencies, and quality improvements.
- Sound working knowledge of Project management methodologies in waterfall and agile projects
- PRINCE2 certifications, and experience of ISO27001 frameworks (preferable)
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.