Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Agile – Birmingham City Centre
IT Project Manager required for a leading organisation in Central Birmingham, where you will be required to deliver end to end IT Projects, delivering real value into the business. You will be responsible for planning, leading and organising teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of projects.
Ideal candidate must have a proven track record of successfully implementing software or application projects, utilising Agile.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Lead and manage large, complex projects consisting of Agile teams, and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of Agile teams.
- Plan, lead, organising and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects.
- Assist in team development, while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and mentoring/developing team members.
- Contribute to a well-define project management process and champion ongoing process improvement.
Key Skills of the role
- A proven track record of implementing software or web development projects using a mixture of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing large, complex projects in a high-tech environment with multi-function teams.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams, including developers, business analysts & end users.
- Excellent level of technical experience, to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams, with the ability objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and consumers, to develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Project Manager – Agile – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.