Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Azure/Microsoft – London/Flexible
IT Project Manager required for a growing organisation based in Central London, close to Liverpool Street, where you will play a key part in the delivery of infrastructure projects, particularly around Azure, 0365, Intune etc. This is an excellent time to join a company that is going through extensive growth and expansion. The role will involve working with external clients to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering successful delivery and management of infrastructure transformation projects. It will be highly desirable if you have experience delivering Azure, 0365 focused projects.
- Prince 2 Foundation or APMP qualified
- Evidence of successful delivery and management of infrastructure transformation projects
- Track record of working with cloud technologies – Azure IAASPAAS and Office 365 modern workplace
- Experience of deployment of infrastructure technologies – Citrix platforms, VMware services
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Understanding of project accounting (budget management experience)
The salary for this position is up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role will be initially remote with then a few days in the office in London.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Project Manager – Azure/Microsoft – London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.