Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – ERP/Systems – Walsall/Flexible
IT Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Walsall. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing projects, developing project plans, managing suppliers and liaising with stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are met and team members are clear on the individual vision for each project.
The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience, preferably with ERP/System change projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Providing strong leadership and governance ensuring projects are correctly scoped with clearly defined outcomes and sponsorship.
- Managing assigned projects / programmes / packages of work from inception to transition and closure.
- Assisting where required in budget building based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Developing and managing a suitable and sufficient project plan / schedule (Creating and managing suitable levels of documentation relating to the planning, tracking, progressing and delivery of your projects)
- Identification, analysis and management of risks, issues, and dependencies. Facilitating problem solving within project teams and escalating appropriately
- Working with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
Key Skills of the Role
- A solid ‘hands-on’ IT project delivery background.
- Proven experience in managing 3rd parties / project teams / vendor and suppliers.
- Experience in managing projects where there can be limited shared resources.
- Range of project management methodologies and approaches.
- Experience with a range of project management tools, to plan and communicate progress to differing audiences.
- Experience of leading project teams from strategic inception through to project completion, and post-implementation change.
The salary for this permanent position is £50-60k per annum DOE. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available for the ideal candidate, including annual bonus and car allowance.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
IT Project Manager – Walsall/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.