Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Cloud Infrastructure/Security – Ellesmere Port
IT Project Manager with experience of both Cloud Infrastructure and IT Security project delivery required for a leading global manufacturing organisation based in the North West.
We are looking for Project Managers with the following experience,
- Be able to take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies).
- Adopts and adapts project management methods and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
- Ensures that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering Infrastructure and IT Security projects
My client is offering a salary of between £55,000 and £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.