Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Manufacturing / Shop Floor – Coventry
Projects / manufacturing / shop floor / systems / ERP / stakeholder management / 3rd party supplier
IT Project Manager required for a leading Manufacturing company based in Coventry to be responsible for working closely with functions across the global business to identify, develop and deploy manufacturing capability globally. The portfolio is varied but is focussed on the manufacturing arena which includes shop floor.
The ideal candidate for this role would have considerable experience working on IT or systems projects within the manufacturing arena, including the shop floor. They must be an excellent communicator with good stakeholder management skills along with experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers. In return for your skills the company offers the opportunity to be involved in exciting projects within their state-of-the-art offices. This role does offer flexible working.
Manufacturing and Aerospace industry experience is highly desirable for this position.
- Work closely with the business teams, IT architects and project sponsor to define and deliver Manufacturing projects to the business requirements.
- Ensure projects within the portfolio are delivered to Time, Cost, Scope and customer satisfaction is high.
- Own the Request For Proposal (RFP) process to identify and appoint the 3rd party delivery partners.
- Be the prime project interface for internal stakeholders and customers. Facilitate creation of communication plans.
- Develop integrated resource plans and ensure appropriate internal and 3rd party resources are engaged, directed and co-ordinated in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute the plan for delivering project milestones and manage all costs and internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery of the project plans.
- Establish appropriate performance metrics and track performance for each project, provide status updates to senior IT and business leadership, and escalate issues for resolution in a timely manner.
- Control project requirements, scope, and change management issues and proactively manage project risks, issues, dependencies and changes.
- Create budgets and financial forecasts.
- Must have experience of manufacturing shop floors and the applications that would be utilised in that arena.
- Experience of working in the manufacturing aerospace sector.
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple complex IT projects in a manufacturing and shop floor environment plus automated and digitised business operations. Rationalisation of applications is also key.
- Successfully delivered projects in a security regulated environment.
- Successful delivery of enterprise manufacturing and shop floor related applications along with IT infrastructure in a security regulated environment
- Leadership and gravitas and the ability to motivate and drive a team to success.
- Strong people skills are a must.
- Operated within an IT Function.
- Project delivery mindset so lived and breathed project delivery as opposed to have only operated in a PMO or BAU function.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £60,000 and £65,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.