Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Microsoft Technologies – Birmingham
Crimson are currently on the lookout for an experienced IT Project Manager to join the solutions arm of it’s business and deliver IT development projects across the Microsoft Stack Technologies.
We are looking for IT Project Managers who deliver end to end projects and have experience of working within a Software Development consultancy company.
Crimson is a leading IT solutions consultancy, a managed services provider, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and IT recruitment agency operating across the UK. Crimson is part of Harvey Nash Group, a $1bn revenue technology recruitment and IT outsourcing company, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Key Skills required,
- End to End Project Management Experience within a development environment
- Software Implementation Project Management
- Experience of working within a Software Development consultancy company
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role with external clients
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing and reporting on project budgets
- Microsoft Stack Technology Project Delivery experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / ASP.Net / SharePoint / Azure experience
- Experience of operating within varied project delivery methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid
Crimson are offering a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits including car allowance and private healthcare cover
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.