Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – O365 / SharePoint – Remote / Preston – 1year FTC
IT Project Manager required for a leading housing company based in Preston to be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple application development and integration projects. This will include ensuring that the projects are correctly specified, delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Project Management role previously along with good knowledge of the O365 stack including SharePoint Online, Salesforce and ERP Business World. Housing sector experience would be advantageous but not a necessary.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 1 YEAR FTC AND A REMOTE WORKING ROLE WITH SOME OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO THE PRESTON OFFICE.
- Contribute to the delivery of the IT strategy for the short- and long-term that enables the effective provision of services in line with the Group’s current and future
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop strong, positive working relationships to enable IT to better understand and anticipate their needs, determine priorities, shape service delivery best practices and safeguard the reputation of the IT
- Scan the IT landscape for new/innovative technology and collaborate with the business functions and IT Managers as to if or how new/innovative technology can be leveraged as an enabler within the Group to add value and/or improve service
- Create and maintain project design and management documentation in collaboration with the business, ensuring a signed acceptance of scope of works for all
- Create and maintain project and budget, forecasting and timeline tracking
- Manage budgets effectively and in accordance with financial and resource plans, driving costs down and value for money up, where
- Co-ordinate and oversee the work of other team members and / or stakeholders, as required, to ensure successful service and project delivery. Ensure that colleagues understand their roles and accept their responsibilities in line with agreed governance processes.
- Experience of developing and improving Office 365 stacks including SharePoint Online, Housing Systems, ERP Business World and
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and cloud management and monitoring platforms
- Experience of IT risk assessment, continuity management and the formulation of best practice governance models and principles
- Substantial experience of leading and supporting the end-to-end lifecycle process and successful delivery of large business critical change projects that are underpinned by a technology solution
- Demonstrable experience of gathering, analysing and translating complex business requirements into business-friendly language and solution designs
- Experience of managing budgets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Experience of managing multiple internal & external stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers, vendors and contractors
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, Access, Powerpoint, MS Project, Visio, Project Centre
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Development and Continuous Integration methodologies
- Experience of using
- Experience of Northgate and Civica Housing Systems
- Experience working with Telephony platforms
- Experience of Business World and ERP solutions
- Experience of working in blue chip or large, complex organisations and / or of incorporating acquired or merged companies into a single
- Experience of using management tools: SCCM, SCOM, BitLocker – Citrix Xen desktop in the skills area – Exposure to AWS – Exposure to Azure – Exposure to O365 Working Conditions/Relationship
- Experience of working with property management, CRM or scheduling applications
- Housing sector
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £42,000 and £46,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.