Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Senior/Mid-Level – Kingston/Flexible
Crimson is partnering with Kingston University, as part of a major digital transformation programme, and require experienced Senior and Mid-Level IT Project Managers to join the organisation. . There are also openings for Senior Business Analysts within this programme. Within the role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, robust, resilient, responsive and secure company-wide IT Projects that provide customer focused solutions which support the delivery of improved services.
Working as a key member of the IT Portfolio, you will be responsible for delivering a range of small to large strategic IT related projects ensuring that activity is delivered on schedule, to agreed quality standards and within budget.
Within the role, you will be given the chance to be involved in exciting forward-thinking projects along with the ability to obtain a good work life balance with flexible working. The ideal candidate for this role will have been in a Project Management role previously and have experience working on a variety of projects. In return for your skills, the company offers great progression and training opportunities along with an excellent benefits package including 35 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Working closely with the Portfolio contribute to the operational management and strategic direction of IT Services, including the adherence and input into the development of policies, risk frameworks, IT general controls, compliance matters and key audits.
- Lead and be accountable for successful management of one or more projects; projects may relate business process/organisational development and/or technology solution implementation across infrastructure and applications.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects within scope, time, quality and cost with specific responsibility for project budgets using industry best practice methodologies to deliver project goals and value for money across IT Services and the company reviewing progress and making recommendations to Project Boards; providing Project Boards with monthly cost and progress summaries, as appropriate.
- Produce high quality project collateral and be familiar with project governance quality gates in order to progress projects satisfactorily to senior stakeholders.
- Establish clear understanding, expectations and involvement of key stakeholders building trust and operating with integrity; question established work processes or assumptions seeking to minimise complexities; facilitate agreement and overcome resistance to change; clarify direction and demonstrate a positive attitude towards change.
- Working within established project structures, processes and governance – collate and organise complex information and data to identify underlying issues and their causes, evaluate and select strategies to achieve project goals ensuring compliance with relevant legal, statutory and audit requirements.
- Manage change by engaging in the established Change Control Processes to ensure that any changes are managed correctly and that the full impact and risks are known and approved before any such change is implemented.
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2, Agile, MSP, PMP qualified or significant demonstrable experience of project management
- Knowledge of working with both traditional and agile delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge of and expertise in business analysis and technical evaluation and understanding the technological issues underlying the introduction of business wide IT systems and business change.
- Experience managing stakeholders in a complex customer-supplier setting both commercially and internally within a commercial or public environment.
- Substantial prior experience of working in a Project Management Team within a large complex environment to deliver high quality services.
- Significant experience with a proven track record of successful project management of delivering complex IT and business change projects from conception to implementation.
- Significant experience of initiating and managing multiple priorities, communicating effectively to drive successful implementation and contribute to ITS strategic goals and objectives.
- Experience within the education sector would be advantageous.
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £52,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits, including generous holiday, pension entitlement and training/development opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.