Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – SharePoint – Birmingham City Centre
IT Project Manager required as part of an ongoing digital transformation within the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). RICS have appointed Crimson as its IT recruitment partner on the campaign, as it looks to enhance the team responsible for delivering a digital experience for all user groups within RICS worldwide.
This role forms a key part of a two-year programme to deliver the infrastructure, platform and streamlined digital processes which will enable RICS to transform and become a digital exemplar that is embracing technology to inspire the future profession. This position is a two-year fixed term contract.
This position would ideally suit an experienced IT project manager, with demonstrable experience of working with SharePoint Technologies.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure the project delivery methodologies are adopted and evolved in accordance with RICS standards, including stage gate approvals.
- Measuring and monitoring progress appropriately to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and that they meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure that all projects have a benefit realisation plan in place, deliver the business case agreed and this commitment is reviewed where applicable.
- Creating and maintaining project plans, and ensure that allocated project deliverables meet the sponsors expectations.
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks across allocated projects.
- Management of relationships with contractors, supplier and business stakeholders across allocated projects.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven track record of delivering a range of challenging projects.
- Demonstrable experience of working with SharePoint technologies.
- Must have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering new capabilities to online customers and of working in conjunction with application development teams.
- Excellent overall technical knowledge (computer principles, system integration principles, data communication/storage and Microsoft products).
- Knowledge of industry best practice project management standards.
- Relevant Project Management qualification and certification desirable.
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.