Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Manager – Retail – Willenhall
IT Project Manager required for a leading international organisation based in the Willenhall area of Walsall, where you will be responsible for the overall IT Project Portfolio. You will ensure the successful delivery of IT led projects into the business by coordinating the delivery of the agreed IT solution with the business teams to agreed deadlines and budget constraints.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent level of IT project management experience (preferably with retail sector experience) with a flexible, dynamic attitude and an ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-moving organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Key responsibility of the successful delivery of IT led projects into the business by coordinating the delivery of the agreed IT solution with the business teams to agreed deadlines and budget constraints.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
- Working closely with business sponsors and key stakeholders to understand their business requirements and manage these through project initiation.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- Ensure that the project is delivered within the agreed budget and timescale.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven track record of successful IT project delivery, either infrastructure, application projects etc.
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing small to medium sized project teams.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, and an ability to operate effectively in the initial design.
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution, negotiation, team building and relationship management skills.
- Experience of IT project management methodologies and techniques.
- Good knowledge of MS Project and PRINCE2, certification would be ideal.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum, plus car allowance and benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Project Manager – Willenhall
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.