Website Crimson Limited
IT Scrum Master – Jira/Confluence – Solihull
IT Scrum Master required to work for a leading client based in the Solihull area. My client is looking for someone to come on board to deliver agile practices and add business value across a range of projects. You will need a strong understanding of scrum practices and principles, as well as solid knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
This successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to facilitate a well performing agile development team.
Key skills required
- Extensive Scrum Master experience
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Agile techniques
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Background in driving and supporting a well-functioning agile team
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Experience of maintaining the Scrum team’s capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burndown charts
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum events including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprints, including resources, costs, and external dependencies. Proactively escalate as appropriate
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Identifying and helping to remove impediments
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
My client is offering a salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxsaXMud29vZC4wMDk0NC45MDcyQGNyaW1zb24uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →