Website Crimson Limited
IT Scrum Master – Scrum/Agile – Burton on Trent
IT Scrum Master required for a leading organisation based in Burton On Trent, where you will be responsible for the leadership of the development team and the definition/implementation of a ‘fit for purpose’ Agile framework. This role will aid the delivery of multiple inflight technology projects as well as small changes.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong Scrum Master, with line management experience.
- Be accountable for defining and implementing an agile development framework that is fit for purpose
- Leadership and line management responsibility for the development team
- Taking ownership of development problems through to resolution
- Collaborating with customers and technical SMEs to drive resolutions
- Guiding them guiding them on Agile/Scrum practices
- Creative problem solver with well-developed analytical skills, decisive and able to work in a collaborative work environment.
- Can produce quality outputs in a fast-paced environment when under pressure to deliver.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders: Product/Process Manager, SMEs, Project Managers, Testers, architects, infrastructure, PMO and Senior Management.
- Mentoring and Coaching with ability to drive and motivate a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to deal with conflict and address underperformance.
- Agile frameworks and practices (Scrum, Kanban etc).
- DevOps administration, configuration and management
- Technical Familiarity with some/all of the below:
- C#, T-SQL
- MS Dynamics (D365, CE, FinOps)
- Azure (Service Bus, Logic Apps, Function Apps)
- API, Webservices, XML, Restful, JSON
- Continuous integration and Deployment
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.