Website Crimson Limited
IT Security Analyst – Endpoint Protection / Vulnerability Management – Dartford
IT Security Analyst required for a leading company based in Dartford to be responsible for Endpoint Protection and Vulnerability Management. The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more responsibilities domain and is looking for an opportunity to have direct influence in building and leading these perspective programs. A successful person in this role will work well independently and as a member of a small and agile cross functional global team.
Endpoint Protection and Incident Response
- Manage Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) program including development of policies, health checks, and metrics that speak to the efficacy of the program.
- Monitors, analyzes, and investigates EDR events including Tier 1 (triage), Tier 2 (responder), and Tier 3 (hunting) support.
- Monitors security dashboard alerts to identify and respond to security events.
- Act as third party Cyber SOC relationship lead and team coordinator.
- Support Cyber Security Incident Response Plan (CSIRP) as a primary incident responder for team.
- Participates in endpoint investigations including gathering data and artifacts relevant to the event.
Vulnerability Management Program
- Develop the architecture, capability roadmap, and plans for the continuous improvement of the vulnerability management program.
- Performs vulnerability and configuration management scans and communicates results to system owners for remediation.
- Articulates risk and impact to IT leaders with the proven ability to convey the urgency and need to remediate a vulnerability commensurate with the risk it presents.
- Actively engages with various internal stakeholders including IT Architecture and Infrastructure teams, development, legal, corporate communications, and other relevant teams in Cybersecurity to conduct holistic response management on identified vulnerabilities and the remediation efforts.
- Manage the executive and tactical metrics that speak to the efficacy of the program.
- Define and report program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
The salary my client is offering is between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.