Website Crimson Limited
IT Security and 3rd Line Support Analyst-Cyber Security- Walsall
IT Security and 3rd Line Support Analyst required for a leading client based in Walsall where you will be responsible for providing support and technical project resource for ITIL ITSM framework. The role will span across all infrastructure and application services provided by whg IT and their third parties.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Apply assessment methods to decipher potential cyber vulnerabilities and/or threats.
- Assist in the design and implementation of approved cyber security controls/enhancements to make sure that such enhancements are delivered correctly and on time.
- Conduct assessments of cyber security activities.
- liaising with 3rd party service desk partners and 2nd line colleagues.
- Working with ITIL framework.
- Manage hardware and software assets.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience of deliverance of support elements of the ITIL ITSM framework
- Cyber Security and 3rd line support knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of ISO27001 preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of security threats/vulnerabilities.
Cyber Security/3rd line/ ISO27001/SLA/ITSM/ITIL/infrastructure/applications/vulnrabitities/IT
The Salary for this position is up to £41,850 depending on experience and whg are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are diligent, enthusiastic, and innovative, in return for these high expectations you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.