Website Crimson Limited
IT Security Manager – Central London
IT Security Manager required for a leading organisation based in Central London, where you will be responsible for owning, maintaining and evolving the IT Security standards, policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for designing the IT security architecture and security roadmap to protect the organisation IT systems and computer network.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal part in an exciting IT Transformation in a well-known organisation. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on IT security professional, who will lead on IT security incidents, including the sensitive handling of effected systems and staff.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Management of technical security compliance with company policy, educating stakeholders and working with them to achieve and record technical security compliance.
- Design and develop the technical security policies, maintain and review process and documentation.
- Provide the technical security road map for the business, including technical aspects such as anti-malware, DLP, SIEM and IPS/IDS.
- Manages and responds rapidly and effectively to IT Security incidents, including the appropriate handling of effected team members.
- Keeps in touch with new security changes and vulnerabilities, and implements a proactive strategy for the company to defend against strengths.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven experience in a challenging IT Security role, and experience in architecting and delivering security solutions
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of security principles, methodologies and frameworks – such as ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, GDPR/Data Protection compliance.
- Has, or is working towards, a security certification such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 and knowledge of ISMS, ITIL or IT Best Practice.
- Desirable to have experience of cloud hosting (Azure) technologies and knowledge of relevant security management controls.
- Experience of developing IT security processes and procedures.
Our client is offering a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.