Website Crimson Limited
IT Service Delivery Manager – Logistics/Fulfilment/Warehousing – Midlands/Home-based with travel
IT Service Delivery Manager required for leading organisation based across the Midlands, where you will be responsible for ensuring that internal and external stakeholders receive efficient and effective services and support from internal development/support teams, ensuring that IT service management processes are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT Service Delivery management experience gained from a logistics, fulfillment or warehousing environment. You will also have experience working with in-house developed systems/bespoke applications.
Service Delivery/Bespoke Applications/ITIL/Fulfilment/Logistics/Warehousing
Key responsibilities of the role
- Ownership of IT operational processes including incident management, service request management, problem management and change management.
- Management of major incidents including communications to the business, including root cause investigations.
- Incident data analysis to spot trends to help raise and prioritise problems, while monitoring incident management SLA performance.
- Manage the CAB, associated change management processes and communication of change to the business.
- Scheduling of any required downtime for systems in collaboration with the business.
Key skills required
- Prior IT Service Delivery Management gained from a logistics, fulfilment or warehousing environment.
- Previous experience working with in-house developed systems/bespoke applications.
- Experience in ITIL framework, with a practitioner qualification and focus on pragmatic delivery.
- Highly effective communication and team-builder with outstanding customer management skills.
- A driven problem solver who displays high levels of resilience.
The salary for this position is up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits including car allowance etc. Since this role will be covering a few sites and locations, the position will be home-based with travel.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Service Delivery Manager – Logistics/Fulfilment – Midlands/Home-based
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.