Website Crimson Limited
IT Service Desk Analyst – Essex (Office Based)
Are you a IT Service Desk Analyst looking to take your career to the next step?
If so, you will be bound to be interested in this opportunity to progress and assist with It Service Desk Support. You will be joining a small close-knit team within an established company across its UK services for both the Private and Public sector.
Being the first point of contact on any technology-related process, application, or device, you will be providing first-level technical support to colleagues at all levels by diagnosing, documenting, reporting, and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
IT Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide effective and efficient support to our users while logging this information in our Service Desk management tool
- Uses ITSM to guide actions; create and update actions required to complete task
- Communicates clearly and effectively with requesters, team members or stakeholders and constantly updates them with progress
- Works independently and unsupervised according to objectives and updates the line manager with work completed
- Plans and prioritizes own work and guides others to ensure all goals are met
- Perform regular audits of user accounts, roles and privileges
- Use the ticketing system to record updates to problem resolution, project tasks or daily maintenance tasks
- Assist in documentation of configuration changes and upgrades
IT Service Desk Analyst Must Haves:
- At least 2 years’ experience of 1st line or 2nd line support
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365
- Working experience of imaging and building laptops and desktops
- Building mobile devices (phones and tablets) using a Mobile Device Management tool
- Excellent knowledge of IT hardware and software used by customers
- Ability to learn new technologies
IT Service Desk Analyst Desirables:
- Application support of an ERP system (SAP ECC would be an advantage)
- Mobile Device Management tool – Intune would be an advantage
- Knowledge of security and compliance
The Company specialises with providing services to some of the world’s most iconic brands. By collaborating, raising standards and winning awards. As an employer of choice, they focus on wellbeing, training and career progression
The salary paying up to £24,000 (negotiable) for the right experienced candidate (plus additional benefits)
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review.
Crimson is acting as an employment Agency regarding this vacancy
IT Service Desk Analyst- Essex (Office Based)
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.