Website Crimson Limited
IT Services Manager – Digital/Information Technology – Plymouth
IT Manager required for a leading client based in Plymouth where you play a pivotal role in delivering my clients strategic, business and digital agenda.
You will be responsible for owning the day to day delivery of Digital and IT Services ensuring a strong customer focus by maximising service availability, integrity and reliability including leading/managing the Digital and IT Service desk, infrastructure teams, the outsourced data centre and appointed IT partners/Vendors and Suppliers.
Key Skills required,
- Extensive experience working within an IT department and Service Management experience
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Good experience of Citrix/VMWare first- and second-line support issues
- Cyber essentials security standard (ISO27001)
- Knowledge and expertise in IT service life cycle management models and frameworks (ITIL) and process improvements frameworks (Six Sigma)
- Experience in the Housing sector is highly desirable
My client is offering a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.