Website Crimson Limited
IT Solution Designer – Microsoft/Agile/Digital/Data – Burton on Trent
IT Solution Designer required for a leading organisation based in Burton On Trent, where you will be responsible for defining end-to-end solutions and driving technical delivery from requirements to operational use. The role will support a multiple technology projects using Agile methodologies, whilst designing digital solutions that meet the demands of internal/external users.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong individual, comfortable designing innovative/exciting solutions, with strong knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Stack.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Take ownership of technical solutions from design to operational use ensuring that the solution being realised is aligned with architectural principles and the way it was intended to be.
- Lead technical design sessions and be able to communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers.
- Act as the technical lead in vendor selection to ensure selection of appropriate technology.
- Take ownership of technical risks and mitigations throughout the delivery cycle.
- Take ownership of technical problems through to resolution. Collaborating with customers and technical SMEs to drive resolutions.
- Assist project managers with the supervision and coordination of technical resources including specialist vendors / suppliers / consultancies to drive delivery.
- Collaborate with project managers and development engineers in an Agile development team to deliver continuously over the entire product lifecycle.
Key Skills of the role
- Strong knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies (applications, infrastructure, cloud, networks and data).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft stack (DevOps, Azure, O365 and D365).
- Strong knowledge of Agile Scrum Process and experience working with engineers to deploy and iterate on live software.
- Data savvy (XML, Data Mapping, Canonical, Database design) with a meticulous eye for detail. Wireframes, user flows, visual design and mockup / prototypes.
- Understanding of overall customer needs and ability have a holistic view of design and user experience; ability to deliver on short term needs that fit into long term vision.
The salary for this position is up to £60,000 per annum, plus benefits including a fantastic office location in the town centre.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Solution Designer – Microsoft/Agile/Data – Burton on Trent
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.