Website Crimson Limited
IT Solutions Architect – Transformation – Birmingham City Centre
IT Solution Architect required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key part in an exciting transformation of internal systems and client-facing technology. You will play a key part in interpreting business requirements, defining the to-be architecture and transition roadmaps, whilst identifying risks and mitigating actions where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be a strong solution architect with experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements. You will have experience working in an Agile environment, alongside knowledge of Azure, SharePoint, O365.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements.
- A self-motivated professional with personality and enthusiasm for delivering value/quality to the organisation.
- An ability to identify and own technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these.
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks.
- Experience of project delivery cycles and methodologies such as Agile
- Microsoft Windows (Desktop and Server), Azure, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Cloud / SaaS
- With a knowledge of and enthusiasm to learn more about networking / firewalls etc.
The salary for this position is between £70,000 – £80,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Solutions Architect – Transformation – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.