Website Crimson Limited
IT Sourcing Manager – IT Procurement – Coventry
IT Procurement Manager required for a challenging role where you will play a vital role in developing, managing and executing the IT category strategy that will deliver commercial benefits to my client.
You will also undertake strategic supplier relationship management across the IT category. Alongside this you will be expected to apply procurement best practice to identify and delivery costs savings opportunities.
Key Skills required,
- Significant procurement management experience of strategic sourcing in a large company environment, preferably with European or global experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the IT supply market, with experience working in IT category management
- Minimum CIPS Advanced Diploma (Level 5) required, MCIPS Professional Diploma Level (Level 6) preferred
- High level of project management skills and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of leading cross functional teams to identify solutions to business problems
- Proven track record of delivering cost savings across multiple business units and spend categories
- High standard of Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience using SharePoint
- Comprehensive analytical skills
My client is offering a salary of between £50,000 and £57,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.