Website Crimson Limited
IT Project Analyst- required for a well-known organisation based in Birmingham/Tamworth where you will be making a difference not only in the organisation but for individuals. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst who will be responsible for supporting Individuals within the organization and the company’s infrastructure.
You will be reporting to the IT Manager and working closely with the wider business and a number of stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Integral role supporting the entire business & managing the IT infrastructure
- Providing up to 3rd line support to the user base through defined ITIL processes.
- Proactive monitoring and management of IT infrastructure with the ability to identify and resolve potential problems.
- Producing high level and detailed technical documentation for submission to IT knowledge base
- Complete all developments to infrastructure within strict Change Management protocols
- Managing small projects and rollouts in line with defined project scope
- On-call providing 24×7 response to business-critical issues
Key Skills of the role:
- Experience of 2nd/3rd line IT support role essential
- Preferably MCSE qualified
- ERP experience desirable
- Knowledge of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, WINS) and experience of network comms equipment essential
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Has worked with the full Microsoft stack
The salary for this position is between £32,000 and £34,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.