Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Engineer – 1st/2nd Line – Birmingham
IT Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham city centre, where you will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line IT support for a variety of end-users, working as part of a wider IT support team. As well as responding to a range of incidents, you will also play a part in assisting with the deployment of the latest technologies and applications within the company. Within the role there will be some travel, support is provided in line with standard office working hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT support experience, along with working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, and a good working knowledge of Active Directory & Servers. Any experience of 0365 support would also be highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Provide desktop support and assistance to end users in the recording and resolution of different uses types, such as incidents, service requests etc.
- Ensure that all end user raised incidents are clearly logged in the incident reporting tool, logging resolution details as appropriate.
- Respond to escalated, complex or high impact customer calls in a timely fashion within service level agreements, ensuring adherence to escalation procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the company change management processes as required.
- Recommend process or working practice changes to drive efficiency within the team.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience gained from a challenging IT support role.
- Knowledge of windows operating systems, particularly Windows 10.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, Networks and Servers.
- Highly desirable to have experience supporting 0365
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
The salary for this position is up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Support Analyst – 1st/2nd Line – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.