Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – 1st Line – Dudley
IT Support Analyst required for a company based in Tipton, Dudley to be responsible for assisting colleagues in their roles when using technology to ensure they are effective and efficient. You will be a primary contact point for colleagues dealing with any technology issues or challenges.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within an IT Support or Helpdesk position previously, have excellent customer service skills and be able to create positive and helpful interactions with colleagues along with skills within technology.
This role does require you to work Saturday morings every other weekend, in return you will have a Thursday afternoon off.
- Log inbound calls and requests, whether speaking to a colleague in person, by phone or via online systems, capturing enough information to make the resolution of the call as effortless as possible.
- Resolve calls personally or allocate calls to colleagues in IT after notification & collaboration
- Carry out regular tasks needed for the support and maintenance of the company’s systems
- Continuously develop own skills and capabilities to maximise the number of calls that can be resolved personally.
- Keep colleagues up to date with progress on calls, taking accountability on behalf of the team for meeting commitments.
- Provide reporting to the IT team in support of the goals of continuous service improvement.
- Adhoc duties or tasks as required.
- Good administrative skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to demonstrate capability in both the customer service and technology aspects of the role
- An enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Good communication skills, both written and oral with a professional and comfortable approach dealing with all colleagues
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Able to adopt flexible working patterns, working outside of normal hours if required
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £18,000 and £22,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.