Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – 2nd Line – Coalville
2nd Line IT Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Coalville, where you will be responsible for providing the fast and efficient 2nd line IT software, hardware and business system support for a variety of users. As part of a close-knit team, you will deal with a variety of challenging IT issues from across the business.
The ideal candidate will be a competent 1st line support professional, looking for a step up into 2nd line position.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Providing user support for business systems, including analysing user issues and queries
- Advise on system functionality for internal business systems and Windows based systems
- Provide technical support for the IT infrastructure of the clients business
- Manage incidents & requests through the call management system
- Hardware support provision for laptops, desktops, mobile devices and printers
- PC application installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Co-ordination of 3rd party hardware, repair and service suppliers
- Asset, inventory and stock management
- Provide recommendations for development/improvement
- Provide user training, and assist with IT project work
Key Skills for the Role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid customer service focus and experience, preferably in a 1st/2ndline support position
- Experience using incident & request call logging systems
- Ability to work alone, and provide on-call support
- Windows XP/7/10 installation and MS Office 2007+, support and troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Good understanding of Networking and Servers
The salary for this position is between £20,000 – £24,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role does include on-call, which can boost your overall earnings.
Interested?! Apply with your up to date CV for Ian Tittley at Crimson to review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
2nd Line IT Support Analyst – Coalville
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.