Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – 2nd Line/Inside IR35 – Central London & Remote
Onsite 50% of the time over a 2-week period (you must be available to work onsite 5 out of 10 days each fortnight)
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £175 (all-inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
IT Support Analyst/Systems Analyst required for our customer based in Central London. You are coming on board to manage and resolve 1st and 2nd line issues and troubleshooting and ideally have extensive experience working in a helpdesk/service desk environment.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Manage IT Helpdesk, responding to 1st and 2nd like issues and escalating 3rd line tickets as necessary
- MS desktop products – Win 10, O365, Teams, SharePoint etc
- Working knowledge of mobile devices
- Ability to work independently and research find solutions to problems
- Work with the IT team to continually improve the helpdesk experience
- Troubleshooting printers, VoIP phones, staff applications and Audio visual equipment
- Provide support to stakeholders across the business including web streaming/lecturing and AV functionality
- Install and configure new PCs, laptops and phones for new staff
- Manage IT asset inventory
- Manage user accounts such as Active Directory
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.