Website Crimson Limited
IT Support Analyst – Bespoke Applications – Shrewsbury
IT Support Analyst required for a leading client based in Shrewsbury. You are coming on board to assist the client supporting their bespoke applications, including but not restricted to carrying out regular maintenance activities – data imports.
Please note – this role will centralise around application support as apposed to hardware and networking support.
Key Skills Required;
- Previous application support experience
- 1stand 2nd support experience
- Recording cases via the helpdesk, performing diagnostics, problem solving, writing up conclusions and escalating issues when necessary
- Experience carrying out maintenance activities on the clients applications – checks, monitoring, data imports
- Configuration, installation and testing of application compatibility for new configurations
- Assist with ongoing project work
- Some experience with Autoline/Kerridge is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.